How I saved more on Laundry in Dubai

How I saved more on Laundry in Dubai

 Everyone strives to save. Be it Money, Time, Environment or Effort. Human beings have a natural instinct to dream and work towards the dream. And to do say, we focus on our savings.

I, as most of us spend most of my time ensuring I provide for my family, be there for them in good and bad, contribute whatever I can financially and emotionally.

One thing I always fall short on is Time. Having to go to work and come back and give time to family becomes hectic. Sometimes the work pressure and deadlines take over the most precious times of our lives.

In order to save time and spend it with Family, I started figuring out ways. I moved to an apartment close to work, I started having a schedule for gardening, cleaning, etc. And when it came to laundry, I tried a lot of different options.

I tried to do small loads of laundry every day or every two days. It did not save much time. But it did reduce the effort as the loads were distributed and were in between other chores.

I hired a maid to do cleaning and laundry. Although, she was using the washing machine, I wasn’t satisfied with the wash and fold of the clothes. Hence, I had to intervene and do few things myself. While I was saving some of the time, I was investing more money. Nah! This isn’t what I wanted.

Doing laundry on weekends was a big no no for me. I would spend half a day in the same and get tired before end of day.

I started hiring laundry services. I gave my laundry to laundry service providers. And where I stay, there are a lot of Laundry Service Providers. Laundry in Dubai is the most convenient service you may have.

Initially, some of the laundry providers were expensive. And I wasn’t happy about it. Then I found a startup called Hala Laundry Services. They provided me with tailored offer which suits me for my weekly service.

Hala Laundry Service helps me wash clothes, carpets and upholstery. Their package lets me get my clothes washed weekly at very affordable price. This is the best Laundry Service in Dubai.

I have now sold my washing machine. And I don’t spend a fortune every month on detergent, fabric softener, electricity, etc.

I do have the iron box lying somewhere (I want to keep it for emergencies). However, my clothes are washed, ironed, folded or hanged and delivered to my doorstep.

This is where I have started saving my time, energy and money.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Shower Curtains

Laundry in Dubai - My inspiration to research and savings