The stress free laundry!


The stress free laundry!


                The term laundry needs no introduction. I believe the chore has been around since apes turned into humans. Laundry is weirdly placed in our schedules. Although time consuming and boring, it gives a strange relief once it’s done. But wait, it’s actually never complete. And that again is stressful.

Modern day technology has made laundry slightly convenient and time saving. While we do not have to move our muscles a lot, technology sure doesn’t run by reading our minds. Hence, right from sorting out the clothes to be washed to putting your clothes on the hangers which includes, segregating them in categories and bunches, dumbing them into the washing machine, adding the right amount of detergent and softener, wait for the cycle to complete, dry the clothes and finally fold them; all of this in general takes at least half of your day (if you are single). And imagine having a family, you can just double up the numbers.

Phew! I particularly hate doing laundry. But I can’t have use & throw clothes too. Hence, I am forced by my budget and my nose to wash my clothes.


Having said that, I have recently realized that I can actually get away from all of this... The vastly growing laundry service providers in the market have given a great relief. The competitive prices ensure that my wallet doesn’t bleed. And having various packages to choose from makes the deal even better. I love when a laundry provides small but considerate services like pick-up and delivery, alterations and repairs, wash it all laundry bag service where I can dump in all that I want to be washed and voila, I get clean and fresh clothes back... Saves my time so much and the saves me from the stress of planning my laundry day. So now, all I have to do is either call or book the service online or on whatsapp and the laundry man comes and takes my dirty clothes and brings them back cleaned and fragrant.

I have started to get my laundry done outside. This is more convenient for me. The amount that I save from electricity & water usage ha reduced drastically. The money that used to go for detergent and softener is more than what I spend on getting the service from outside. So in all, this is a very cost efficient and relaxing offer for me.

This may not necessarily be the service of choice for all. It really depends on where you stay and what kind of service is available nearby.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning Shower Curtains

Laundry in Dubai - My inspiration to research and savings